Since 1972, The Mabee Center has hosted events for some of the worldâ€™s most respected musicians, theatrical icons, sporting events and corporate conferences and conventions. It is these 40 years of experience in hosting memorable events that makes it the premier location for your next occasion.
The Mabee Center and Oral Roberts University campus venues are designed to suit your needs from small breakouts and meetings to large-scale banquets and receptions. The Mabee Center offers customizable events with its newly-remodeled Conference and Banquet Center; accompanied by exclusive catering kitchens and social lounges. In addition, the Mabee Center showcases a full-scale Main Arena and the Mabee Center Studio 1, a theater studio designed to accommodate larger banquets and receptions with seating up to 750. Whereas, the ORU campus houses multiple venues including the Kennedy Chapel and the Prayer Gardens, a natural haven surrounded by peaceful walkways and shade trees perfect for your next wedding ceremony, reception or any special occasion. Also available is Skyline 60. The perfect choice for your wedding in the clouds this 60th floor venue leaves the viewer gasping for breath as they seemingly float 600ft in the air surveying the city atop one of the tallest Towers in Tulsa.
Our amenities and services include many of your event necessities:
- Facilities include wedding, banquet, meeting, lounge and other specialized areas
- Seating patterns accommodate large events including expos and conventions
- Experienced and dedicated event planning staff
- Catering services accompanied by exclusive kitchens
- Comprehensive audio/visual services
- Extensive video production available with KGEB
- Wi-Fi Internet access available in all event spaces
- Web site and box office ticket support
- 11,300 capacity arena with private suites
- Separate practice basketball court
- Free parking with 3,400 parking spaces
- Handicap accessibility
- Nearby travel and hotel accommodations